• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new 2015 5.0

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Well just when I started to lose the fire for the mustang scene I bought this new 2015 deep impact blue 5.0. This is my 10th mustang and by far the best car I've ever driven.

Don't worry I won't be putting any gay white stripes along the sides of it lol

It already has a Flowmaster american thunder catback on it, which I might swap out later because it's really freaking loud!

Attachments

• 20150717_142548.jpg
    20150717_142548.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 147

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well just when I started to lose the fire for the mustang scene I bought this new 2015 deep impact blue 5.0. This is my 10th mustang and by far the best car I've ever driven.

Don't worry I won't be putting any gay white stripes along the sides of it lol

It already has a Flowmaster american thunder catback on it, which I might swap out later because it's really freaking loud!

I did the same last night. Got a black 5.0. LOL!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Thanks and to answer your question about the rear seat room. It has more room in my opinion than the older stangs. Yesterday the family went to seaport village in my car. I had to move my seat up to allow Jimmy (7yr old) to sit behind me, but I didn't have to move up so far that it was uncomfortable. Bobby rode shotgun and Claudia had plenty of room behind him. Bobby is almost as tall as Monica. He about 5ft tall now!