• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NC Chapter

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
im out in NC, well deployed right now, but live up in the cherry point area. been offline awhile. i know guys up here werent too into the idea when i tried recruiting a few years ago. i hope it gets rolling. if theres anything i can do to help let me know. i should be back in the next few months.

98Stang

well when you get back in the next few months we'll definitely have to get together! I've been passing out a lot of wicked stangs business cards out here in Fort Bragg area

98Stang

It has over 200,000 miles and it's slowly getting worse mechanically. I can't keep throwing money into it unless i drop thousands to get the motor re-worked. I hate to let her go, but best bet is to get a newer car w/ a warranty

98Stang

hey ken im chris. Not to sure what im getting next, the new mustangs are nice and all but still kinda pricey. i have no clue what i might get

98Stang

im 22, a student, and my means of money come from DJ gigs, i think that's a little out of my range :(