• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club and Forum

Make sure to tell a little bit about yourself and how did you hear about Wicked Stangs. Hope you enjoy your stay make sure to check back often as our site is updated daily.. With Events and Shows.

93stanglx

I have been a member for almost a yr now. I did finally get a pic up of my baby. She is in primer right now but new paint soon. First on the list tho is to finish sound system for scrapin. I will post pics for sure. N then the svo build soon after.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have been a member for almost a yr now. I did finally get a pic up of my baby. She is in primer right now but new paint soon. First on the list tho is to finish sound system for scrapin. I will post pics for sure. N then the svo build soon after.

Sweet, can't wait to see the pictures of the built.

B

blue2010

Hey okc members due to technical errors aka a crazy exgf my number has been changed, you can now reach me at 405-819-7564 thank you Mitchell!

93stanglx

well as soon as i find another daily my lil old fox won't be a 2.3 anymore. i have a 306 waiting to be dropped in its place. and yes to who every is wondering, it will be a nitrous fed monster. when i put it in, im ripping everything out and starting with a bare roller. its going to be a street legal drag car.

frankie

Just dropping a note in here I'm from El Paso Texas but I'm here in Norman visiting. So I thought I would just let you know I'm out here, I would have said something before coming out here but I wasn't sure if I would be driving the Mustang out here, if possible I should be able to get away to say hi Tomorrow (7-20-12) if anyone is already doing anything.

B

blue2010

Frankie, I will get ahold of the vp and have him message you. I will be out of town leaving tomorrow. Usually we have a meeting tonight but we have it delayed until the 2nd

B

blue2010

just thought i'd check in. from Norman here.
Hey man, I am Mitchell the Oklahoma chapter president. I will send you a message and give you my number. Contact me and I will get you going

frankie

Cool, maybe I'll see one of you all at the Warren theaters IMAX tonight for Dark Knight Rises, I'll have my 2012 Kona blue 5.0 with white super snake stripes C/S wing and side scoops, and hood scoop.

B

blue2010

Actually we all talked and we are meeting at Emerson biggins tonight at 6 pm you should come up. The women that work there will wash your car and they give us discounts on everything

97steedacobra

Welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club and Forum

Make sure to tell a little bit about yourself and how did you hear about Wicked Stangs. Hope you enjoy your stay make sure to check back often as our site is updated daily.. With Events and Shows.
hi guts in 97steedacobra and just joined the wickedstangs acouple of days ago. I own a 97 cobra and i have owned 16 other foxbodys over time. i love stangs and always will!!. im on my way to open a bartlesville chapter as of tomorrow! with the help of some good freind and club members. thanks guys for this oppertunity and i wont let u down!! special thanks to: Pres. mitch, VP: matt and Pres.of tulsa kenneth!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
hi guts in 97steedacobra and just joined the wickedstangs acouple of days ago. I own a 97 cobra and i have owned 16 other foxbodys over time. i love stangs and always will!!. im on my way to open a bartlesville chapter as of tomorrow! with the help of some good freind and club members. thanks guys for this oppertunity and i wont let u down!! special thanks to: Pres. mitch, VP: matt and Pres.of tulsa kenneth!!

make sure to contact me for info on starting up the chapter

Emilio Valdez
619-302-1499