• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Shelly Torres

Hello All, Im Shelly and I live in Houston. I have 4 stangs and looking at buying another. This new stang has a Wicked Stang sticker on it as club president and was said to have come out of Stillwater Ok. it is a 07 Shelby GT, black and silver. I own one of these already and I am really interested in this car but need more info on it. It has a reconditioned title due to water damage. If anyone can give me the 411 or hook me up with the previous owner it would be great....Thanks

Attachments

• 344-28.jpg
    344-28.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 161

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello All, Im Shelly and I live in Houston. I have 4 stangs and looking at buying another. This new stang has a Wicked Stang sticker on it as club president and was said to have come out of Stillwater Ok. it is a 07 Shelby GT, black and silver. I own one of these already and I am really interested in this car but need more info on it. It has a reconditioned title due to water damage. If anyone can give me the 411 or hook me up with the previous owner it would be great....Thanks
wow, nice looking car make sure to get pics up.. Not sure who's stang that is.. Maybe someone-else will chime in.. Again Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

Chris405guy

Hello everybody! My name is Chris jus looking for fellow mustang lovers to cruise with, and shoot the breeze im from midwest city ok here she is still a work in progress but u gotta start somewhere! I have a wife, and a five year old son, and we all love mustangs. Hope i can get a chance to cruise with some of you guys [/URL[URL=http://s76.photobucket.com/user/chrissperr67/media/IMAG0002_zpsw1izbhkv.jpg.html] [/URL[URL=http://s76.photobucket.com/user/chrissperr67/media/IMG_20141201_160727_zpsjymyp7jw.jpg.html] [/URL[URL=http://s76.photobucket.com/user/chrissperr67/media/IMG_20141120_172700_zpsuxmnqpfi.jpg.html] [/URL[URL=http://s76.photobucket.com/user/chrissperr67/media/image-1_zpsdqof6521.jpg.html] [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Hello everybody! My name is Chris jus looking for fellow mustang lovers to cruise with, and shoot the breeze im from midwest city ok here she is still a work in progress but u gotta start somewhere! I have a wife, and a five year old son, and we all love mustangs. Hope i can get a chance to cruise with some of you guys [/URL [/URL [/URL [/URL
Hey Chris, I am in OKC. I would love to get together and cruise sometime. Welcome and glad to meet you. How long have you had her?

V.I. Massive

Chris405guy

Whats up man. Ive had her for about a year and a half and i absolutely love her. She still needs alot of love but i got plenty to give. Ya man anytime anybody is ready to cruise im down. I know we are all waiting on the weather to finally be good. Spring is right around the corner.

Chris405guy

Whats up man. Ive had her for about a year and a half and i absolutely love her. She still needs alot of love but i got plenty to give. Ya man anytime anybody is ready to cruise im down. I know we are all waiting on the weather to finally be good. Spring is right around the corner.
. Hey VI are u a admin for okc and if so wheres evefybody at i dont see alot of recent post we should get this thing going again before its time to bring our ponys out in he spring and summer

Last edited:

Chris405guy

Hello everybody! My name is Chris jus looking for fellow mustang lovers to cruise with, and shoot the breeze im from midwest city ok here she is still a work in progress but u gotta start somewhere! I have a wife, and a five year old son, and we all love mustangs. Hope i can get a chance to cruise with some of you guys [/URL [/URL [/URL [/URL
O and to add to it im getting her some new shoes but my budget will only let me buy one rim and tire at a time lol heres the first one ive got tell me what you think of her summer shoes they will be 17x9 17x10. 275/45/17 315/35/17 [/URL

Welcome to Wicked Stangs! That is a nice wheel! Once you get the whole set, your ride will definitely stand out from the rest of the Mustangs. Great choice!

Chris405guy

Hey thanks man! I definately appreciate it thats what im goin for i dont wanna be like everybody else thats why i got rid of my bullits. I know some people arent really a fan of all chrome but i am and thats what i like its my car but thanks for your compliment i appreciate it

Chris405guy

Hey whats up guys havent been on here in about a month but i got all my summer shoes in got her all waxed up and here she is tell me what u think the bullits or these replica cobras wich look better you think

Carolina Man

I'm Cliff here in Stillwater, I just bought a 00 Mustang droptop.
She is a fixer upper but should be a fun driver.

100_5263-600_zpse3rmpkne.jpg

100_5269-600_zpscg9qatbv.jpg

100_5261-600_zpso8ymozcv.jpg