• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
your in the wrong area man. we have events all the time. look under the tab, current events. we have a BBQ / car show comming up on the 14th of june, and a club meeting on the 4th of june.

GT500OC

My name is Greg, I go by GT500OC

I live in Laguna Hills, 50 yo and own an 07' Shelby GT500 that is fairly well modded, I will put the list on this posting, if you want to see pics, let me know.

Motor
2.6 pulley
JLT intake
American Racing long tubes (1 3/4 primarys 3" collectors)
Magnaflow 3" Magnapack Cat-back
NX wet kit with a 150 shot
All tuned with a SCT live wire by RET
(return fuel)
15 gallon cell
magnafuel 750 inline pump
Magnafuel Reg
CPR rails (Dont buy these they ****)

Chassis
6 pt Chromoly cage with removable door bars
BMR sub-frame connectors
BMR one peice carbon fiber d/s w/ loop

Front
Ground control coil-overs
Street/open track 550lb front 200lb rear
Drag 200lb front 175lb rear
GT front brake swap (To clear Skinnies only used at the strip)
Removed front sway bar (Only at Strip)
Eibach sway bar (Street and road course)

Rear
Billet lowers
Lower relocation brackets
Adjustable upper w/ polly bushing
Upper mount
Adjustable panhard w/ spherical bushings
Panhard relocation bracket (To clear Diff Cover)
T/A Girdle
3.73 Gears
Koni adjustable shocks
Eibach springs with Ground control adjustable spring perches
Eibach sway bar (Street and road course)

Wheels/Tires
18X9.5 Kazzera KZ-A with Nitto NT-01 tires for the road course
15X3.5 with 26X4.5 front runners and 16X10 with 28X10 Hoosier slick
And I am sure I am missing something...

SAE 696RWHP & 812RWTQ on 110

Nice to meet you all...

GT500OC

fabman

GT500OC said:
I live in Laguna Hills, 50 yo and own an 07' Shelby GT500 that is fairly well modded, I will put the list on this posting, if you want to see pics, let me know.

Nice to meet you all...

GT500OC

Welcome GT500OC....are you new in town?

I'm just accross the freeway from you in Mission Viejo. Sounds like a real ripper ride you got there.....post pics for sure.

Also, there is a "Cars and coffee" near here in Irvine every Saturday morning around 5-6am and a car show in the Fuddruckers parking lot on El Toro every Tuesday afternoon at 4:00. I'll be at the Tuesday show for sure. if you're up for it, bring your ride.

-Sal

fabman

In case you missed the “Team Shelby Members” / “281 Motorsports” Mustang Rally and Car Show....

Was a blast.....Talk to me OC people....lets get this chapter active again!

acguy714

Whats up everyone

Hey everyone, I m not sure where to find pictures of the OC chapter will site is hard to navigate. Anyways maybe someone can help me out. Just looking to roll with a good crew, I have a mod'd 88 GT.

How many members are in OC chapter?

Where do you meet?

When is the next meeting in OC?

Thanks

Tim

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hi you doing Tim what is hard about the site? I am working on making it a better place.

BLK98STANG

new and introducing myself

Hi all!! The name is Chad and moved to Lemoore back in July, im NAVY. I am 29 yrs old with a black 98GT. I bought the car used in stock form, short of the stereo head unit about 4 years ago. Since the car has gone thru some drastic changes, lol. I have a huge list of mods which if people are curiuos enough, i will post later. I have already posted in drag forum my best time. Someone placed a card on my stang a while back and figured i would check out the site. If any of you work on base, im sure you have seen me cruising around or at least "heard me". I have checkout out the site a little and seen some really nice stangs. Mine isnt much to look at but she will run.

tomcatdr

welcome chad. most of the guys in the central valley chapter are stationed in lemoore. we're getting together on saturday. we're meeting at kragen's in hanford at around 5:30. come on out and meet the crew.

wangster

wassup

hi im wayne and i ride around town in my 2008 ford mustang. if anyone is ever in my area, lets cruise.

Wicked2000GT

how's everyone doing... my name is Rudy, i'm 25 and drive a 04 cobra. i'm currently in the Navy and just got stationed in Whittier, ca. i don't really have any mustang clubs near me but i do go to Victorville every other week due to family that is located there. just looking to meet new people that love mustangs as much as i do. i came from San Diego chapter.

M

Mustangcwo

how's everyone doing... my name is Rudy, i'm 25 and drive a 04 cobra. i'm currently in the Navy and just got stationed in Whittier, ca. i don't really have any mustang clubs near me but i do go to Victorville every other week due to family that is located there. just looking to meet new people that love mustangs as much as i do. i came from San Diego chapter.

Talk to Roushed2, he is in victorville and working on growing the chapter for the inland empire.

Wicked2000GT

would you know where OC chapter meets? i currently live in whittier and would rather have somthing closer to here then over there.

kalop

Lemoore,Ca
Donator
kalop live in lemoore, ca. 98 gt white with white saleen 18'S I to am interested in joining a local chapter close by....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Wickedstangs Central Valley is for you then. Most the guys are in Lemoore and hanford. Look them up.