• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW member from new NC chapter

animal-wv

whats up my motivated Mustang muscle heads. I am new to the club and have joined the newest chapter in North Carolina. I use to be a hard core Chevy guy until i bought my first Ford and now i am in love with the Mustang world. I drive an 02 gt and i am obbsessed with detailing it every weekend. i look forward to learning a lot of mustang knowledge from you all...

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
welcome to the family. i bet you love your 02 gt. tell us some about you. do you like car shows more? do you like drag racing? do you like to autocross. we would love to have a sc nc meet soon.

animal-wv

thanks for the welcome....i will get pics up asap. about a year ago i started watching drag, but i want to set my car up to run well in both auto cross and drag. i have never competed in either one but i am very anxious to soon see what my car can handle. next big thing i wan t to do with my car is get a dyno to see where i stand before i put my car on the track. if you check out my profile you will see my mods and, any advice to what you think would be a good next mod to prepare for would be great. thinking about an intake by proffessional products and getting it ported but i here both good and bad about them.

animal-wv

logo.jpg

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
her bud. go to photobucket.com, set up an account. upload all of your photos on there. the url has to be a www.something.com before you can upload them here. or better yet email them to me and i'll take care of it. i know how great you are with comps....lol

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
it looks wet, like he just washed it. LOL. Dry her off before you take pics. LMAO
Your car looks great. Love the color!!!