• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hi all!
Victoria from Santee. Just joined up last week and even entered into the car show on the 4th of October. Looking forward to meeting new people who share the passion of driving/owning a Stang!!!!

Welcome Victoria. Be sure to check out the meeting spot for the Mustangs by the Bay show. We usually meet up at the Starbucks in Mission Valley and cruise to the show together. Its pretty cool seeing all the Mustangs cruising down the road together. Again, welcome to WickedStangs!

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome from Sea Tac Washington Chapter, Awesome to have another female join!!!

Victoria Anderson

Welcome Victoria. Be sure to check out the meeting spot for the Mustangs by the Bay show. We usually meet up at the Starbucks in Mission Valley and cruise to the show together. Its pretty cool seeing all the Mustangs cruising down the road together. Again, welcome to WickedStangs!
Oh thank you so much for this information! Do you know what time everyone usually meets up? Will it be on the calendar? I'm a Facebook hold out so if you (or anyone) could keep me posted I would appreciate it!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ohhhh thanks so much! I am thisclose to getting on Facebook just so I can keep up with the events here. But then again, I would ruin my reputation of being a FB holdout and my daughter would never forgive me for trying to friend her! LOL J/K!

My mom was the same. I told her if she wants to see my pictures, she has to create an account. So she did with a fictitious name and the highest security setting. So only me, my fiance and my sister can see her post. LOL!