• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New members

HiHoSilver

Hey everyone. I just put up my basic info today. Hope to get some pics up of my car soon. Cant wait to meet some of you.

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
Hey there all new to the club and site. i would love to partipate in every event and race possible so keep me posted. thanx, Aaron

Hey there all new to the club and site. i would love to partipate in every event and race possible so keep me posted. thanx, Aaron
Welcome V6 PM. Glad to have you aboard. Keep in contact we have a cruise planned for the 9th i will get with you for a meet prior for more details. Planning a thursday meet for the Sea-Tac area group. Location TBD.

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
Welcome V6 PM. Glad to have you aboard. Keep in contact we have a cruise planned for the 9th i will get with you for a meet prior for more details. Planning a thursday meet for the Sea-Tac area group. Location TBD.
sounds good i look forward to it. my number is 253-886-8766. contact me anytime. also when and where can i get wicked stang decals for my car?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member

Soji let me know when your meet is. I will definately try and make it out to show support for your chapter. Just give me at least a weeks notice so I can let the wife know.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
V-6PM I am sure your Chapter President will have more details and can answer any questions you might have at the meet.
look forward to seing you at sonic

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Forum. Make Sure to log in and update your profile info, so you can benefit from all the great features of our Mustang Forum... Start a New Thread and Post a little something about yourself and get some pics of your ride up.. .And again welcome...​

2002blkKITTGT

2002blkKITTGT
Donator
Hello all just wanted to reintroduce myself. My name is Fred. I am located in oak harbor wa. Just got my first mustang. I am interested in joining the club to improve my stang and participate any opportunity I can. Also in the navy.
I have a 2002 mustang GT automatic.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Fred to Wickedstangs. By registering, you are in the club. Since you are in Oak Harbor, get in touch with 1WKDRSH, he's the chapter president of your chapter. Or you can go to the Whidby Island Chapter's page and see what is going on there and go out to one of their events. Again, welcome to Wickedstangs and congrats on your first Mustang.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! My name is Mike. I have owned 2 Mustangs Currently I have a 2009 GT DG Edition. Much Respect for DG and Drew Ford for Turning and Bad situation in to an AWESOME STANG.

Welcome Mike hope you enjoy your stay.. Bad situation? What happen..

MSTG_Mike

Bought the car already customized from drew used with 1200 miles on it. Customizing done by HCM originally Drew and DG fixed their mistakes.

Fever_Dog

"Rather be an Open Sinner than a False Saint"
Whats up guys? I'm new to the mustang world and loving every moment of it. My Name i Will and am looking forward to meet-ups.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Whats up guys? I'm new to the mustang world and loving every moment of it. My Name i Will and am looking forward to meet-ups.

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.. If you need anything just post lots of nice people on-board..