• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New pics with the 325's on.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
aaron what are you gonna do with them here? i mean i know you need all the help you can get against me ;) jk. i just want to fix this vibration

xavier296

I finally upgraded also. No need to start a new thread, so I'll just put the pics in yours. 305/35/18 R888.
DSC_0039.jpg

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
how did you get CM? im ZA lame... did you have them balance and mount them there?

xavier296

I've worked on that darn exhaust 3 times and can't get it any better, so it stays.

Since the long plate fits, they gave it to me. Looks better IMO.

The auto hobby shop wouldn't mount them, they said they were too big for their machine! So the autoport raped me instead. It was awesome. The autoport called me an idiot multiple times and said the 305 wouldn't fit on the rims, and made me sign something saying if the tires didn't fit on the car, it wasn't their fault. Terrible experience. I don't plan on paying them to do anything, especially with Elisa's oil change overpaying. I wish they were on our side, but they are not. They are there to steal everyone's money.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i had mine mounted and balanced off base at this place literally right next to my place for about 40 euros mounted and balanced all 4 tires and they 2 tire disposal

xavier296

You did well, they charged me 50 bucks just to mount and balance the two tires, and I removed and installed them and also took the 2 tires.

But, I drove them today and they hook better than any other tire I have tried so far. Its interesting when you can floor the throttle and and actually get all forward motion. Wasn't really ready for it.

xavier296

No James, I ain't no whimpy marine like you. How's that broken collar bone, by the way?

The car actually twists on the suspension when you really get on it from the torque and the tires actually gripping.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Hmm whimpy Marine eh????? Who picked the 4 wheelr off yer wifes leg????? Not your squidley didley ass lmao.........The collar bone is fine, still broke but doesnt hurt any more........ Oh yeah and if ya get a cage you wont feel that twist but you will feel the neck breaking launches.....