• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New SVE gauges

Wvmailman

:withstupid:Ok, so I got new gauges for the ol fox and having little trouble with the fuel pressure gauge. Also, I have the insulator kit so I can mount the gauge in the car. Does anyone know what fittings I need for the insulator to connect to the fuel rail. Where do I hook the insulator to the fuel rails, is it on the rail close to the alternator. Thanks guys for all your help

Emilio Valdez

Founder
Administrator
:withstupid:Ok, so I got new gauges for the ol fox and having little trouble with the fuel pressure gauge. Also, I have the insulator kit so I can mount the gauge in the car. Does anyone know what fittings I need for the insulator to connect to the fuel rail. Where do I hook the insulator to the fuel rails, is it on the rail close to the alternator. Thanks guys for all your help
it should look like a tire valve..

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
It should come with a couple fittings and one will fit in the shrader valve (tire valve looking thing) it's on the fuel line right behind the alternator

Wvmailman

Ok guys, still can't find the fittings that I need to hook the isolator to the fuel rail. Does anyone know where I can buy the fittings.