• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to the area and gettin settled!

usnguy1982

Hey everyone! I just moved here from Jacksonville, FL. I am big into Stangs obviously. I have owned several and currently only have one (one of my daily drivers) so its not all that but its still a Stang. I love drag racing and making em look nice. I would love to gain some car friends out here so hit me up for sure. Thanks!

northerncountry

Well USNGUY you have come to the right place I don't do drag racing but I do autocross and am looking into roadracing Most of the guys here do alot of drag racing and all of us do shows and get togethers welcome to the most active club in the U.S.

Foxman

hanford it says it by his name... come out to sizzlers tonight.. 6pn... i will be there in the fox!

M

Mustangcwo

Another "run-a-muck" for the Central Valley group. Always a good time up there and a great bunch of guys. Hope to see you guys again some time soon.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Wicked Stangs and like CWO said CV has bunch of great guys up there...

usnguy1982

Yea I am stationed in Lemoore. I met some of you last night at Sizzler and was told there a few more guys from the chapter here I have yet to meet. The guys last night were awesome and were more than happy to have me here...looking forward to good times!