• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Dues Cruisers Info

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
An E-mail I just got from NDC:

Just a reminder that Cruise Night is this Friday from 6:00 to ? It should be a beautiful evening. Don't forget that NDC gets a 10% discount at Black Bear Diner on Cruise Nights. Hope to see you there.

Also, the Kings County Homecoming Parade will be held on Saturday, May 15 at 10:00 AM.If anyone is interested, let me know soon so that I can submit an entry form. The theme of the parade is "Back to the Future."

Lastly, the Hanford Family Fun Day Cruise In will take place on Saturday, May 22 at Civic Center Park. Registration is $5.00, and the event begins at 10:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM. Dash plaques and lunch will be provided for the first 100 entries. It is being sponsored by the Hanford recreation department, the Sentinel, and the Hanford Chamber of Commerce. For more information, contact the Hanford Chamber of Commerce at 582-0483 or Richard Douglas at 309-1713.

Hope to see everyone this Friday!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Anyone interested in the Family Fun Day Cruise In on May 22nd at the Civic Center?