• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 17, 2012] Give Back Night Chilis Otay Toy Drive (Chula Vista, CA)

ladygaga2

Hello Peeps

Awesome event coming up and for a great cause Nov. 17,2012. We are planning a toy drive at Chilis to raise toys for the EFMP (Exceptional Family Member Program) at USMC Miramar. The EFMP is for military family whose kids have special needs that range from medical to educational. It is a great program that helps and provides with services that include an attorney for kids that have IEPs (Individualized Education Plan) to Respite Care. The money that is given back to the club will also help buy toys but also help a family that is in the service have a great Christmas. The family is an E-4 and has fallen on hard times because of 2 vehicles that continue to breakdown and many other issues. Sorry, I am still waiting on a flyer for this event. I am happy to say that we do have the Combat Vets are going to be coming out to show their support as well as someone from the EFMP and the Marines Unit. Lets rock this event out WickedStangs style.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Can we invite friends and coworkers to this event? Probably get a bigger turnout that will help support the cause.
Yes, this is an open invitation to everyone. We will be showing up with the cars to show them off and everyone will help contribute to our final charity contributions.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
hello ladygaga2 welcome to Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Club hope you enjoy your stay.. :)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Wow what a nice event! Way to go Donna! Coming from someone who has two EFM family members this is a great cause and very helpful to the family for sure!!!!

Red

My wife told me that we did well on the give back. I'm sure handing out flyers in the parking lot sure helped.

ladygaga2

Awesome turn out. Big shout out to everyone that showed including SD Stangs and some members from the Combat Vets MC. Next event being posted soon.

ladygaga2

hello ladygaga2 welcome to Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Club hope you enjoy your stay.. :)

WOW E!!!!!!! HAHAHA (rolling eyes), Im so amused!!!!! Didnt see you at this event. Not wise to mess with the BIG PLAYERS GAME!!!!!! T-Town Crew Forever!!!!!!!