• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 3, 2012] Renegade Racing Series at Barona Dragstrip (Lakeside, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
14165_10151145590372632_445629118_n.jpg

7 members of Wicked Stangs were at Barona Dragstrip today. Great time with the Wicked Stangs family. Couple of the members achieved Personal Best time. There's a saying,
"A bad day at the track is better then the best day at work!" That is so true.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Was a great day at the track:
Pass 1) 7.90 60ft) 1.78
2) 7.60 1.62
3) 7.70 1.72
4) 7.72 1.73
5) 7.596 OH YEAH (Dont worry...I brake for GT500s) :bounce: 60ft) 1.56

Car is running well and this engine just wont give up...guess it's time for more HP and TQ...331 and a dart block!!!

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
Looks like a good time today. Sorry i missed it. But im getting ready to run a 2013 5.0 on the 17th that called me out for fun. So today was a long tube install day. Congrats on all the PB guys.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Pass 1) 7.90 60ft) 1.78
2) 7.60 1.62
3) 7.70 1.72
4) 7.72 1.73

Car is running well and this engine just wont give up...guess it's time for more HP and TQ...331 and a dart block!!!
Wow she is really moving now Todd. What all have you done to her....?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Pass 1) 7.90 60ft) 1.78
2) 7.60 1.62
3) 7.70 1.72
4) 7.72 1.73

there is no way, where is the backup time to prove the 7.5? Rules are rules, there is proof on the 7.7 , not the 7.5...:) good runs

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
congrats on ur times...

trick...sounds like someone is drinking the "hateraid"...lol :rolleyes:

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Wow she is really moving now Todd. What all have you done to her....?
Same engine. I personally tore down the rear axle, installed new bearings, seals, Auburn locker and solid lower bushings (DELRON-high grade plastic). I am having trouble on the launch now, she is hitting so hard that she is pulling right on me. I'm looking for an equalizing bar to weld in and stabilize the launch.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Same engine. I personally tore down the rear axle, installed new bearings, seals, Auburn locker and solid lower bushings (DELRON-high grade plastic). I am having trouble on the launch now, she is hitting so hard that she is pulling right on me. I'm looking for an equalizing bar to weld in and stabilize the launch.

Can't you get similar results with an airbag in the right side rear spring?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
there is no way, where is the backup time to prove the 7.5? Rules are rules, there is proof on the 7.7 , not the 7.5...:) good runs

I witnessed it and I saw the time slip. The 7.59 run is legit. I was in the water box when Todd made that run.
Don't be a hater, Emilio. Someday when your car grows up, it can do that, too. Maybe Todd should drive it. :BigGrin:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I witnessed it and I saw the time slip. The 7.59 run is legit. I was in the water box when Todd made that run.
Don't be a hater, Emilio. Someday when your car grows up, it can do that, too. Maybe Todd should drive it. :BigGrin:
you mean the 7.60 is legit not the 7.59