• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 7, 2012] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, Ca 92101)

GhostRider

a

Russell,

I know what you mean, I lived there from 1970 to the beginning of 76. My youngest son was born at AV hospital on 10th I believe? Shoot me an e mail address and I'll send the registration direct to you or you can pick it up here with Emilio's help. It would be nice if you drove down the night before. I have a line on an inexpensive Motel on Taylor St. in Old Town. A lot of the out of towners are stayin there, it's called the Padre Trails Inn. Very accomodating, small bar and restaurant for breakfast, not like Denny's and it's right across the street from a Mexican restraurant that was voted the best in SD. But there's a Denny's just down the street too. The good news it's about $58 for a double. The CHP and local PD hang around as it's right at the Hwy 5 and 8 interchange. The CHP station is about 1 mile up the road. Drop me a line at rgregory6261@gmail.com. It would be great to have you. The Wicked Stangs as a group have always been so supportive, especially Emilio and Danny. I push their group to new members as well as the MCof SD club...Always room for more good people.

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB show chair
MCof SD

Wow, yup, it's still there. Sounds good! I'll be heading down the day before with my wife, so we'll look into the hotel you mentioned. Also, I'll shoot you an e-mail here soon for the registration; this is my e-mail address: Russellusmc@gmail.com. Thanks again for the invite! I know this is one event we're all looking forward to attending!

I'm #2801 in 05-09 GT/V6 Modified Class. I believe my car is the only one in the club who would belong in this class. I've got too many cosmetic modifications. Thank goodness I'm not in the same class as Red. Otherwise, I wouldn't stand a chance.

Reactions: Red

Ron Gregory

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. The reworked flier is on www.sdmustangs.com, just follow the link. The registration needs to have March 30, 2012 in the upper right hand corner to be the final. If someone registers with the previous form, our registrer will give you a call to verify the class. My apologies for a short note, I'm off to a show in Frazier Park, CA and need to be on the road. Perhaps Dan or Emilio can post the flier on this site? If you can't find one, Let me know and I'll send several to Emilio or Dan...Thanks guys and gals for your support. And I salute those of you that have served and or still in the service for all you do for me and my family this Memorial Day. Special thoughts and prayers for those who have lost a dear one in this struggle to maintain our freedom. My heart is heavy but not nearly as much as yours.

Ron Gregory
SD Mustang Club show chair

Ron Gregory

Excuse me, I just noted a change.....Danny is the club Pres???? Congrats Dan....Ihope Emilio is still involved.....
Ron Gregory

Red

Hey Ron I just saw a small typo on your registration sheet. Nothing big, but being that I'm a GT/CS guy I'd thought I'd let you know. 3500 the GT/CS Class says 05 to 13 GT/CS. The first year the new GT/CS's were built was 07. I only know that cause that's the year of my car.

Ron Gregory

Shawn,

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunatly it's too late to make a change. I guess there won't be any 05-06's then....We'll change it next year...You have 9 responses so far that say they're coming to the show, "Thanks" to one and all...
Ron

Reactions: Red

Ron Gregory

Thanks Danny,

It's because of the continued support that makes this easy to do when it's appreciated by the Mustang Community, we look forward to your registration...

Ron gregory

i'm tempted to enter right now but not sure how long and the days of my class. still waiting for the results to see if i get into the class so i can register for fall (15 students per class and there's i believe 4 classes). Hopefully i scored high enough so i can get the weekday early classes.