• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

old mach 1 drag racing videos

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I hate them old Videos LOL. As you guys can See Andy is a good driver. Those are back roads I am spinning my ass off and his car just takes off like its on slicks.
It wouldnt happen anymore though.. :) Got to love Dustins wife for arm dropping us lol. I miss the Valley and friday nights. LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT I dont premote
street racing. We always did it where there was no one around. Its just easier to race in San diego cause you have 4 tracks with in a hour or so away. That is what I always
hated about being up there. I wish someone would just buy out one of the farmers landing strips and turn it into a actuall track to help out with the street racing cause up there.
Put in a good launch pad and get some voulenteers out there from fire department and other emergency crews standing buy. Charge 30 to race and 10 to watch. You would def makes
some money. Great Videos Andy! I miss the old days.

Renegade

nice videos andy, wish i could have seen your mach, but that was before i met up with you guys