• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

parts for sale

Foxman

ok my boss has some stuff for sale.. a Ford racing catted X pipe for S197 200 bucks.. a complete rear end for a s197 with 4:10 gears everything but brakes $250 also a custom one piece driveline for s197 200 bucks... call or text my cell if you want any pics..

M

Mustangcwo

Nice list of parts. Someone jump on these and get your car ready to race. The gears are worth more than the price of the rear end.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I would like to get that drive shaft. If he still has it on the first let me know.

Foxman

all the parts are a steel! if jason or joe was to install the driveline and rear end... their cars would change dramatically

Renegade

hey does Steve have any turbos that would fit our 7.3 Super Duty? a slightly larger one would be awesome lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I want that driveshaft but everytime I plan on getting something, something always has to mess up my plans .

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Had to send money home, parents needed some help. So now I don't know when i'm gonna get some extra cash.