• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Picked up new motor

Foxman

alright. here it is.. Ported Gt40 non P heads, Erson roller rockers, insky guide plates, double valve springs, B303 cam Reringed short block, balanced and new bearings..
100_1857.jpg

100_1860.jpg

100_1859.jpg

someone put some $$$ in these heads... I dont think they could have ported these heads anymore then they did

Foxman

First things first Elky406 HOOKED ME UP! The valve train alone is worth what i payed for the entire motor... this thing should run hard.. Nate has always hooked me up...

This motor wont go on bottle for a while... Working on suspension now, 4 cyl front springs are in, looking for stock gt springs for rear, front sway bar removed for good...good amount of weight pulled from the front. plans is to go 12.50's on motor.

as for the T5... i did blow one T5 up... but was replaced about a month before toasting the bearings and lifting head..

motor will go in soon... wife is about to have a baby.. car should be running in a couple months

Foxman

i cat wait ether. still need to port my lower manifold, buy a battery relocator kit, port match my headers to the head, calibration tube for my c&l MAF for the stock 19lb injectors, and a 75mm Throttle body.. caster camber plates.. still need alot but this engine put me alot closer then i was!

Foxman

the plan is to run 30's... but dont want to change injectors till i get a tune.. hear alot of people having problems with calibrated MAF and bigger injectors with out a tune. I feel the car will run better with stock injectors, maybe not peak power but will run better till tuned

elky406

19s are way to small.it will go lean past about 260 whp ,just letting you know.

i use the taylor boxs and they run about 145 for there best one.

Foxman

I know the 19's wont be enough... just going to be temp to get car on the road... once i pay for the centerforce clutch and flywheel i will be picking up a battery box kit from you