• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

RE: Regarding Saturday Show Up and Show Off / Dyno Club Day AUG 14, 201

ladygaga2

Regarding Saturday Show Up and Show Off / Dyno Club Day AUG 14, 201

I have been working by Emilio's side on the Show Up/Show Off this Saturday at Brothers Performance. I received a phone call today from Brothers Performance and their dyno is being repaired.They said they will get back to me on maybe doing it next Saturday if its fixed. Im sorry to bring everyone the bad news.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well, that is a big SUCK!!!! Can count me out for the following Saturday, made plans for next Saturday because was planning this for this Saturday.

Well, I'll just go and delete Brother's off the calendar then.

So, what is there to do now for this Saturday?

Ford1288

Donator
What a bummer. I will be at Barona the following Saturday. At least they gave us a heads up.....

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you to Lady Gaga for doing this.... Next Saturday doesn't seem possible. Let's give it at least another 2-3 weeks for Brothers. How about a cruise this Saturday?

Mrs. ears

Well, that is a big SUCK!!!! Can count me out for the following Saturday, made plans for next Saturday because was planning this for this Saturday.

Well, I'll just go and delete Brother's off the calendar then.

So, what is there to do now for this Saturday?

There is a cruise for the cause in Chula Vista!!!

Maverick

Thank you to Lady Gaga for doing this.... Next Saturday doesn't seem possible. Let's give it at least another 2-3 weeks for Brothers. How about a cruise this Saturday?

I don't know about all of those WS members that have attended the last 4-5 events but I'm kinda car showed out. I need a weekend or so to just veg and hang with friends.

But Mrs. Ears that is not a Cruise, that is a car show http://www.xavierthexman.com/news.php. I think that what E is wanting is a Cruise like the one the most of WickedStangs did thru the Mountains on the old 94 on this last Saturday. IF it is a cruise then Yo and I are up for it, but if it is a carshow then we will just bow out.

E - what are you thinking for this run?

Mrs. ears

I don't know about all of those WS members that have attended the last 4-5 events but I'm kinda car showed out. I need a weekend or so to just veg and hang with friends.

But Mrs. Ears that is not a Cruise, that is a car show http://www.xavierthexman.com/news.php. I think that what E is wanting is a Cruise like the one the most of WickedStangs did thru the Mountains on the old 94 on this last Saturday. IF it is a cruise then Yo and I are up for it, but if it is a carshow then we will just bow out.

E - what are you thinking for this run?

Oh I know it isn't that kind of cruise. It is a charity event to raise money for red cross, help a mother out, and Emilio N. Foundation.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I like the idea of a cruise this Saturday (not a car show).. How bout a cruise to Julian, or back the route we took Saturday, but take off early to have a clear road.

Maverick

Hell yea, lets do this. Maybe the Julian run would be great, those Apple pies there are awesome!! Yo and I are up for a run.

Mrs. ears

Ok well everything for the Show is set up so whoever wants to join would be great. If not have a great time cruising!!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
So Cruise to Julian then.... Right on! I am not going to plan and or lead this one however.. If I pick up Chief I will not be able to go... If I dont pick it up, I will be there with bells on!

Mrs. ears

Can someone post this up in a thread or Calendar. I know of some people who have been upset because WS does really cruise anymore. Some would be very happy to see you guys go on a cruise. Have fun!

JarHead

Let's go CRUISIN' . . . . I've never had the "Apple Pie" from Julian but I've heard tons about it. MMMM, Hot Apple Pie and a scoop of vanilla ice cream..... sounds so good. Can't wait.