• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale ROH ZS 17" wheels/tires

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
]Alright against my better judgement, I'm going to sell my ROH ZS wheels and tires. fronts are 17x8 w/ 245 BFG radials, rears are 17x10 w/ 275 Nitto NT555R drag radials (which honestly are a much better street tire then they are a drag radial)

fronts have maybe 3k miles on them, a ton of tread life, i'd say 80-90%. and the rears have less then 500 miles on them, and 3 or 4 track passes. they still have the little hairs on them. the centers of these rims come in a gun metal anthracite color, i had them painted titanium to match the bottom of my car better. the lips are polished. the titanium paint is chipping inside the lug holes a bit from me being a dummy and not wrapping a socket in tape before i took them on/off, but it's obviously not noticeable without sticking your nose in one of the lug holes lol.

will sell the entire setup for $1000.

Local pick up in southern california (Temecula) would really prefer not to ship them but if you want to pay for it i suppose it could happen. May also be able to arrange a meet up in the LA area.

uvy3a4e9.jpg

ne3umytu.jpg

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I'd rather keep them but they're just going to collect dust. It's money that can be better spent elsewhere. Plus these are just about impossible to find anymore. Hopefully someone can get some good use out of them.