• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SOLD S197 3V MAC Full Exhaust

roorstiles

Hey all,

I have a MAC Performance full exhaust I'd like to get rid of to a local guy for a great price.

It's a set of ceramic coated long tube headers, Pro-Chamber for the long tubes and full stainless steel catback with 4" tips. It's all brand new still in the sealed boxes.

Will sell for $1200 picked up.

Hit me up if you would like this, (858) 527-2917 Emerson

roorstiles

Sorry, I guess pics would help:
Here are the headers:
20546.jpg

Here is the Pro-chamber:
pc4605.jpg

And here is the Catback section:
TK4605.jpg

All brand new in the box!

GhostRider

Im very interested in the pro chambered mid pipe, would you be willing to sell it or the headers separately?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Man that Prochamber sounds great on S197s. I want one, Just not the best time of year to buy car parts with the holidays and all. After the new year I am in the market for one.

Gib

roorstiles

Im very interested in the pro chambered mid pipe, would you be willing to sell it or the headers separately?

This prochamber is for the long tube headers, so you would need the headers to use the prochamber.
I'm trying to sell this complete exhaust set-up on a few other forums, but if it doesn't sell soon, then yes, I'll break it up and you can buy whatever parts you would like.

Emerson

GhostRider

This prochamber is for the long tube headers, so you would need the headers to use the prochamber.
I'm trying to sell this complete exhaust set-up on a few other forums, but if it doesn't sell soon, then yes, I'll break it up and you can buy whatever parts you would like.

Emerson

Oh ok, I see. I thought it was the same as this one HERE at American Muscle. (Which is the one that's cut and uses the catalytic converters... Not the off road one.) It's cool though, Thanks!