• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SCCA @ NAS Lemoore!

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
The Event is May 2nd!!!

A few things...
The base requires the following vehicle information for ANY vehicle(s) being operated on base outside the Event Site Area/Course. Therefore any vehicle driving on the base property will be required to submit this information. Any vehicle being trailered onto the base is NOT required to submit this information, but the towing vehicle IS required to submit it's information. No information required for trailers.

Information will be collected when filling out online registration. DO NOT POST YOUR INFORMATION HERE! (this is just an FYI)

Make:
Model:
Year:
Color:
Plate:
State:
Exp:
Insurance Company:
Insurance Policy Number:
Insurance Expiration:

Registration is NOW OPEN, YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER TO ATTEND!

Link: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index..../uidEvent/B6C038BE-E345-1CD2-B413FDDE2CA92281

Remember, to run at NAS Lemoore, we will need to provide them with personal information as well as vehicle information for everyone entering the base. Please let us know if you experience any errors when trying to register! Board Members & Chiefs will be emailed with the verification number.

Registration will close Saturday 4/24!
No Day-Of Registration Allowed!

It is 20 for military, and regular fees for non military i believe. If the link does not work post up because they have been having problems.

If you need more information contact myself or visit this link to the fresnoscca.com website. http://www.fresnoscca.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?46-Event-3

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Thanks alot for posting this up Dustin. I will get on there this weekend and register my car.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
sounds like fun. when I was up there I begged bosn every week to shut down 32L and let us drag race out there lol

Renegade

I'll be doing the event if i get my new front tires, if not then ill most likely be there to be everyones pit crew.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Just a reminder, you need to register before the 24th, no on site registration will be going on.

Renegade

ill be there part of the day but wont be running, i'm a tad low on funds, ill probably be there in the afternoon since ill probably be at the rodeo that morning

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
You MUST be at the main gate truck inspection area from 630-900am regardless of what run group you are running in to get your temp pass to the races. If you DO NOT make the inspection times you will not be allowed on base.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Just registered for both run groups!!!! Now I need to get a helmet and decide if I am going to run on my Nittos or put the stockers back on and run w/ the stock P-Zero's...

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
There was an article in the base newspaper (Golden Eagle) about the SCCA Event! Dustin's (Feared) Mach is the picture for the article. I believe the pic was taken at the last event in Atwater.

Copy2ofscan0001.jpg