• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sea Foam Vs. Marvel Mystery Oil

G00XYZ0

I think I might have a clogged injector.... has anyone used either one of these products?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Never used any of them but if you youtube sea foam lots of users have and say it works

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

G00XYZ0

Thanks guys... I'm going to try the sea foam.
From what I've seen online, and a couple of "tech tv shows" it really looks like this stuff works!!!???!!!
so now lets hope that is just that, a clogged injector and not a dead one from setting around for 8 months..... LOL!!!
I'll let Y'all know after my next fill up! :)

Brent Riffel

I just saw a vid on Youtube showing how to build your own injector cleaner/tester - basically consists of compressed air, an extra injector plug with a button wired to it along w/ a small amount of voltage to activate the injector. Pretty cool little setup.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I just saw a vid on Youtube showing how to build your own injector cleaner/tester - basically consists of compressed air, an extra injector plug with a button wired to it along w/ a small amount of voltage to activate the injector. Pretty cool little setup.

next time post the video so we can see too :)