• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

September Cars & Coffee

WKDRED

Virginia Chapter President
Staff member
WickedStangs Va Chapter will be meeting at 1860 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia for the local Cars and Coffee meet! We hope to see some new faces there in a couple weekends! Make sure you check back here regularly in case we decide to meet at a separate location and roll in together.

**Cars and Coffee goes from 7-9am the first Saturday of every month at the same location in Virginia Beach.**

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
WickedStangs Va Chapter will be meeting at 1860 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia for the local Cars and Coffee meet! We hope to see some new faces there in a couple weekends! Make sure you check back here regularly in case we decide to meet at a separate location and roll in together.

**Cars and Coffee goes from 7-9am the first Saturday of every month at the same location in Virginia Beach.**
WKDRED do you need access to the Events Calendar above? It will automatically make a thread for you.. Can you test it out...

http://www.wickedstangs.com/events/upcoming

event11.JPG

event2.JPG

cleveland lewis

cleveland lewis

I k.ow it's hard for everyone to make it due to work or weather but it will happen somehow just need more in advance so I'm I can plan my day off