• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shelby memorial cruise and car show.

fangs99

Ok, after talking to a couple guys.... I want to plan a Memorial cruise and Car show for the late Caroll Shelby... We need to find/pick a place to meet for the cruise, pick a route, and a destination/car show location. Anyone interested? Any inputs?

seahawksax

im game. if its before next monday i can drive the s/c GT. i think we could meet at like say the best buy at cordova and do a cruise to one of the burger joints in pcola beach. that bridge is always fun to open up on

fangs99

well... was thinking a couple weeks out give us time to plan, get as many people on board, and set up a location for a car show. i do like the idea of cruising to Pcola beach...... I think next weekend is memorial day weekend so im sure people already have plans. but what about the weekend after? the 26th or 27th?

seahawksax

im game for that i will round some of the guys from corry up for it. who is our chairman btw? can we get a group buy for some wicked stang decals for our cars.

fangs99

Emilio ( wickedstangs) is the founder and club Pres.
I'm the NW FL chapter Pres
and James ( yosemiddysam) is the NW FL chapter VP.

Now as far as windshield banners go, you can send Emilio a message and he can send you one

fangs99

oh, yes........ the San Deigo chapter has over 100 in there chapter alone. but for our chapter we are around 12-15 members now....not bad for a chapter thats been operating for 2 1/2 - 3 months.

seahawksax

Not bad at all..I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and see who all is going up to mustang week

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

seahawksax

unless yall already have a photographer. i have a good friend that is an actual photographer that would prolly do a shoot for us at either the meeting spot or destination.

fangs99

we have a 01 V6, 2012 V6, a couple 05+ GT's, 3 03/04 cobras, my 99 cobra...just to name a few

fangs99

Ok, here's what I think will work best... We will combine the Shelby Cruise and the dyno day... We will all meet up in Milton, cruise to the beach on NASP for photo op (James is a sucker for taking pictures) then to XXX for the dyno day.

seahawksax

We got anything in stone yet?

2005 Tahoe LT ( family truck)
1993 camaro Z28 super charged (sold)
2000 mustang GT supercharged (sold)
2006 mustang GT with a $9,800 build list ( taking donations :) )