• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shellbacks check in!!

02gt

beejay31000 said:
that WOG shellback stuff is pointless. all it says is you miserably floated around on a retarded boat that breaks down every two weeks just to get hazed on the flight deck on the equator in 130+ degrees. i would rather try to forget the experiance.

The old days were much better, my dad has pics of the wogs doing cross dressing fasions shows when he in navy, but as you know now we cant even scratch our ass with out a request chit. LOL

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
02gt said:
The old days were much better, my dad has pics of the wogs doing cross dressing fasions shows when he in navy, but as you know now we cant even scratch our ass with out a request chit. LOL

Ain't that the truth!!

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i would spend 2 years in iraq over 6 mos on the boat. and fort thr record im not a wog. i got the pointless cert to prove it

eleetryder

Leet WS Member
I spent 8 months in the sand box, but went over on a plane..... Im still a wog, but what diff does it make? If you get more money for being a shellback, someone hook me up and get me over!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Golden Shellback here and I do believe me and Emellio were on the Connie during the 97 cruise. Sorry I didnt get the large cert but carry the card in my wallet.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Ask permission to post in this thread WOG!!!!!!

Mulethras, unless you go way south after coming through the canal, you wont get it....been there done that.

DrunkFatguy

I gotta look around for my first one but me and VP_96 got one of those huge certificates on the Cleveland when we crossed. My BMC got a kick out of the certificate as it musta been his 5th or 6th time.

mulethras

Gibs07GTcpe said:
Nope did not get anything for either, but to get from the Med to the Red Sea well.......you almost have to go through the canal.......and I went through the Panama going from Maine to Washington.......

I liked the Suez better.

Panama City Panama is a wild time though.......

Mule save your cash for that place....a single guy(and some married ones) can have a great time there......if you understand me on that....

Gib

if its anything like PI or thailand then yeah i do know what your talking about