• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

St. Jude's Childrens Hospital featuring Wicked Stangs

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Come on Everyone lets put on a good show for a good cause....
carshow.gif

RSVP

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Buttttt......My banner looks like tattered underwear blowin' in the wind. LOL
Can we fix it? Pleeeeeeeeze? Pretty Pleeeeeeeze with shugah on it? :becky:

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Just to be clear... This is the same Chili's as last night? Are we inviting SD Stangs again? if we get as many as we did last night it will be a big success!
Are we meeting at Bennigans? bout 1100?

JarHead

Hey all, I just checked the SoCalCarCulture website and our event is on their site. It would be amazing to see the whole darn parking lot full of nothing but mustangs and old cars:) Here's the site if you'd like to check it out, look under the 18th: http://www.socalcarculture.com/events.html It's freakin' awesome:) Oh yeah, I sent the flyer to my Command's Family Readiness Officer and he said it was going to be sent out to every spouse on his e-mail list and to every command also. So hopefully this event will go crazy with participation.... Kick Ass

What time are you guys going to be there? I live about 10 minutes away from Chili's. No sense in driving up to Bennigan's if I'm only going back down south.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Emilio or Donna. Just a thought. Since the club name is on the flyer as a "co-sponsor" of this event and now its on the socal car culture forum, how is this organize. I'm assuming Chili's will rope off parking spaces (how many) and will there be someone there early to set things up. And how early will cars get there. What I"m afraid of is that if there any issues and nobody from the club there to answer, it would leave a bad taste on some people and that could cause some people to hesitate in participating in any of our future events. If the logistics have already been thought out, I apologize for bringing it up. But if not, thought it would be something to think about and plan for.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
The shows starts at 1200 (as per the flyer) Donna will be there well ahead of time Chili's is roping off the parking. All the onsite set up is covered... I will meet everyone who wants to cruise in at the Bennigans parking lot at 1100 to roll by 1130. All points are covered...

ladygaga2

This is the same Chili's as Wed. night (Sept. 15). Meeting place at Bennigan's 11:00am and leave no later than 11:30am.

Bennigan's Mission Valley
1760 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego, CA 92108

Chili's Bar & Grill
800 Paseo Del Rey
Chula Vista, CA 91910-7835

Tierrasanta Crew will meet at the NEX in Murphy Canyon Military Housing 10:45am.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
We had a planning meet at starbucks tonight and I feel great about this event. SD Stangs has been invited, its listed on Socal car culture, the old school hot rodders are invited, Chili's is 110% with onsite preps.. Y'all just show up and its gonna be a great day.

fastsleeper

Love ta meet y'all at bennies or wherever but I think, being navigationally stressed, I will just meet everyone at Chili's, even though I live 10 Minutes away from Benn's.

fastsleeper

We had a planning meet at starbucks tonight and I feel great about this event. SD Stangs has been invited, its listed on Socal car culture, the old school hot rodders are invited, Chili's is 110% with onsite preps.. Y'all just show up and its gonna be a great day.

Tonight??!!?? Ya just blew my thoughts. Don't know what you are talking about. What else is new? :pound: :pound: :pound: