• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Street Legal Drags at Fontana. Feb. 4th

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What a day! Great day for racing, sunny and clear and cool. Me, Dave (2k7gtcs), and Dennis (Roushed2), all ran. Thank you to Dave's brother in law and Ghostrider for taking pictures and videos. All had a good day. The track was great, no spinning, Yea! Someone will post pictures and video soon. I will post up my timeslips when I get home, but my three runs were: 12.68, 12.87, and 12.64. A lot better than I had anticipated. Most likely will come back up again.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Had a great time with all of you. Great to see you again danny, david, emilio, monica and kids. Also great getting the chance to meet you shawn, Russell and Leah. Ran my best times in the 5.0 even though i didnt break into the 12's yet it would have been possible if i shaves lol best time of the day was 13.091@ 107.9mph

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Will post up pics when i get home.. ended up staying here in Fontana got some good pics.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Ford1288

Donator
That is awesome guys, wish I could have gone. What was your 60ft and 1/8 mile time on your best run Danny?

2K7GTCS

Considering this never made it onto the calendar, it was one my favorite Wicked Stangs events ever!

Enjoyed every minute of this fun-filled weekend, well, except for the part where I came off the track after my first pass and all of our stuff was moved. I guess even that was pretty funny. You should see the video...

Car ran great on all three passes, getting better each time. Third time was the charm, as it all came together perfectly, and I got the win against a 2012 Boss (LOL, I know, right!?)

New personal best of 13.57 @ 100

I don't know if the car could do much better on street tires and pump gas. I literally drove in, aired down, and started racing. No rocket fuel and just running the Bama 91 octane street tune.

Right Lane

20120204_2K7GTCS_Fontana3.JPG

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Wish I could've made it to this one. I've been wanting to see what my car does in th 1/4

GhostRider

Great day Saturday! Everyone had some great runs and the weather was excellent. It was good to see Danny ("The Evo Killer") and Dave ("The Boss Slayer") again! Shawn and Dennis, it was great to have met you guys! Dennis I'll be keeping in touch so we can all get together again soon. I took a ton of pictures so I will be posting them up today and I'll linking them to the Facebook page as well.

GhostRider

Alright guys I just finished uploading the videos to YouTube, go ahead and take a look! The first if of Danny on his second run with a Focus, and the second video is of a few random cars, and the third is of Dennis vs Volvo, and Dave vs the 2012 Boss 302!

gmantheman

Considering this never made it onto the calendar, it was one my favorite Wicked Stangs events ever!

Enjoyed every minute of this fun-filled weekend, well, except for the part where I came off the track after my first pass and all of our stuff was moved. I guess even that was pretty funny. You should see the video...

Car ran great on all three passes, getting better each time. Third time was the charm, as it all came together perfectly, and I got the win against a 2012 Boss (LOL, I know, right!?)

New personal best of 13.57 @ 100

I don't know if the car could do much better on street tires and pump gas. I literally drove in, aired down, and started racing. No rocket fuel and just running the Bama 91 octane street tune.

Right Lane

View attachment 2564
Holly Crap Dave. For street tires that is awesome. Once you get the d/s, converter installed and run on the E.T streets, you will be in the 12s.