• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

supercharger for 2001 bullitt (2V)

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
im thinking about supercharging the bullitt. want a whipple but they dont make them for 2v. any ideas???

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
If you are looking for a screw type blower, I would suggest going with the Kenne Bell; the car will gain about 150RWHP with the additional boost.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If you are looking for a screw type blower, I would suggest going with the Kenne Bell; the car will gain about 150RWHP with the additional boost.

Kenne Bell is the only one that built a twin screw for us 2v's. And that's pretty much my gain with mine.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
dan, about what did it run you in all and what all mods did you have to do to your motor?

The whole kit, the S/C, injectors, intercooler, boost-a-pump, etc, about $5700. I have JBA shorty headers and exhaust, CAI, 90mm Lightning MAF, a Plasma Boost. That's about it for engine/performance mods.

navyellis

okay, here is your answer. if your looking for a twin screw go to torktech.com and check out their kits. also there is a kenne bell kit out there called the mongoose kit...I can't remember the name of the site. I think its modular power house but I'm not certain. hope that helps you! Best of luck!