• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

suspension help please?

CiScO LoCs

Hello i am new to the club and i am the proud owner of a 1995 mustang gt. I have been working on the car to make it better, faster and good looking. This is the car ive always wanted and most of the mods i have done i have installed myself with the help of family and friends. Just recently i bought some full length subframe connectors and i was wondering if there is someone out there that might know how to weld them on and give me a price on labor or someone can recommend a shop that i can go to have it done. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello i am new to the club and i am the proud owner of a 1995 mustang gt. I have been working on the car to make it better, faster and good looking. This is the car ive always wanted and most of the mods i have done i have installed myself with the help of family and friends. Just recently i bought some full length subframe connectors and i was wondering if there is someone out there that might know how to weld them on and give me a price on labor or someone can recommend a shop that i can go to have it done. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me.

get with @orange395w he can help you...

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
just make sure when the shop lifts your car all of the weight is put onto the struts of the lift. if nmot, your subframes will be wielded weak and allow too much body sway and movement. I have Hans Racing Subframes on my 96GT and my 2004 Mystichrome Cobra!!!