• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Time for a new DECAL

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Need a new windshield banner, "WICKEDSTANGS, DRAG RACING TEAM". Time to get out and represent. I want it in Dark Red again

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Hells ya.. I have pink one ready for you..

Sent from my Dell Streak

King of the track is in the fall and we'll be racing heads up at Barona...My 31 splines, slicks and added HP will be more than happy to place a bet. Loser puts on a pink sticker for the next 6 months. I'll be your "Huckleberry"

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
King of the track is in the fall and we'll be racing heads up at Barona...My 31 splines, slicks and added HP will be more than happy to place a bet. Loser puts on a pink sticker for the next 6 months. I'll be your "Huckleberry"

Damn def Like to see the shelby with a pink banner. Def like the doc holiday quote

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

Its Monica's Shelby anyways. Pink sticker is not that big a deal. To me, that don't sound like a good bet for CWO. :p

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Been racing long enough to know who can and cant beat me..:) and todd your going to need a driver mod on your car...lol

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
would have destroyed him with better tires.. used Nittos 245 45 17 to his brand new 325:) had him so worried he went and had to have his fenders rolled to fit those monsters...:)
Mine
images

His
379_image.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
^^^^You red lighted and he drove around you^^^^ Tires...LOL!!!! You're funny!!!! A better drive wouldn't need tires.