• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Veterans elementary school Parade

ladygaga2

November 5, 2010
Meeting at Bennigan's Mission Valley
1760 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego, CA 92108

Meet time is 6:45Am
Roll out at 7:00AM

Just found out that we are lining up first so we need to get there by 7:30am so we can be prepared and wipe down the cars.

Lets make a great turn out for this event. It is for a great cause.

This is a Navy sponsored event

Chula Vista Elementary School District
VETERANS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Dr. Olga West, Principal

M

Mustangcwo

I wont be able to put the car in the event, but I would be glad to go and support...who is the Veteran's Day Queen?? Emilio?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I vote Emilio for Veterans day queen! I see the date on there now.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
I'm going to try and get off work at 0530 to get home and get the car for this. It was fun last year.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'll see if I can make this. But I will meet you at the school if I go since I live just down the street.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Everyone be sure to RSVP on the calender post so we have an accurate count.. last year was a blast I highly encourage everyone to go to this..

ladygaga2

Just talked to Dr. West and she is excited that we are coming out to support this event. I need everyone who is going to RSVP go to the calendar and the time of meeting and rolling out has changed. We are meeting at Bennigan's at 6:45am and rolling out at 7:00am. Let's do this for the kids.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Last Years parade was fantastic! Its a Navy sponsored event so if you need an excuse to get the time off.. It does count as volunteer time. lets make a great showing Wickedstangs style!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
SUX I cant go i have to go to work for command quaters, divisional quaters and several guys are re enlisting from my shop.