• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Virginia Beach member introduction

Are you intersted in being a member?

• Total voters

zimmerc

If you are interested in joining our group here in Virginia Beach, please introduce yourself here.
I am Charlie and I live in Virginia Beach over by Tidewater Community College for now but Im hoping to buy a house soon. I own a 2006 Mustang GT Vista Blue and a 1986 Mustang SVO that is white and needs lots of work.
Currently I am deployed on the USS Dwight D Eisenhower and will be returning in July. If you would like to contact me email me here or at charliezimmerman2001@gmail.com

Schiffy

Saw a yellow and black roush behind me on 564 yesterday. His windshield banner said wicked stangs, so here I am, curious who he was and why he revved such a quiet little car at me... Hahaha

Carmelita

~Mustang Brat~
Hello, I am in Virginia Beach and would like to become a member. I am a proud owner of a 2010 427R.

Carmelita

cleveland lewis

Hey Virginia I'm Cleveland I moved here from California San Diego to b exact I moved to Chesapeake 3months or so ago and I'm looking to become a member of 1 of the most popular car club in America I would love to meet up with the club and introduce myself personally so I hope1day I can meet people who share the same love I do for the auto that has stood the for the red -white- blue for 50 years strong

Attachments

• IMAG0644_4.jpg
    IMAG0644_4.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 165

Carmelita

~Mustang Brat~
Hey Virginia I'm Cleveland I moved here from California San Diego to b exact I moved to Chesapeake 3months or so ago and I'm looking to become a member of 1 of the most popular car club in America I would love to meet up with the club and introduce myself personally so I hope1day I can meet people who share the same love I do for the auto that has stood the for the red -white- blue for 50 years strong

Hey there Cleveland. I am new here too. I actually went to my first meet today with the Virginia Chapter. It was pretty cool. If you have a Facebook look it up and join. Hope to see you at the next meet.

WKDRED

Virginia Chapter President
Staff member
Cleveland, welcome to the area! I'm sorry I didn't see this when you posted originally yesterday. I don't get on the forum on a day-to-day basis. We actually had three separate meets throughout the weekend. But there will definitely be more to come. I will try and keep up with the forum a little better. We also have a facebook page which is a lot more active for our group - a lot of the members feel it is easier to keep up with. If you're an avid facebooker and want to see the things we talk about there, just request to join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wickedstangsva/
Our chapter is on instagram, too, at @wickedstangsva if you want to check out the pictures that our VP, Kevin Harris posts.

Hope to see you out at a meet sometime soon! We're going to try and squeeze a few more in before the weather starts to get too cold!

-Lauren, President of the Va Chapter

cleveland lewis

Cleveland, welcome to the area! I'm sorry I didn't see this when you posted originally yesterday. I don't get on the forum on a day-to-day basis. We actually had three separate meets throughout the weekend. But there will definitely be more to come. I will try and keep up with the forum a little better. We also have a facebook page which is a lot more active for our group - a lot of the members feel it is easier to keep up with. If you're an avid facebooker and want to see the things we talk about there, just request to join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wickedstangsva/
Our chapter is on instagram, too, at @wickedstangsva if you want to check out the pictures that our VP, Kevin Harris posts.

Hope to see you out at a meet sometime soon! We're going to try and squeeze a few more in before the weather starts to get too cold!

-Lauren, President of the Va Chapter
Just let me know I will be there

cleveland lewis

Hey there Cleveland. I am new here too. I actually went to my first meet today with the Virginia Chapter. It was pretty cool. If you have a Facebook look it up and join. Hope to see you at the next meet.

Have u been to any meeting yet about the club or heard of a next meeting

WKDRED

Virginia Chapter President
Staff member
Have u been to any meeting yet about the club or heard of a next meeting
Cleveland, we do not have our next meet in the works just yet. When it is decided what we will be doing, I will post an event in the Virginia Chapter thread. :)