• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wedsnday Meet? any ideas?

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I will be underway aboard USS New Orleans this wedsnday... I havent set up anything for a wedsnday meet. So weds. is up for grabs any ideas? Woodies is always good and they give us a great discount, we did Sonic last week.. Anybody got a place they want to try post it up and give it a go.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Dont much matter to me. I finally became the Division Chief which as a SSgt is uncommon so while some might think that makes it easier for me to get out early...........WRONG lmao Now I have been staying later. Oh well, it might help me make Gunny this year!!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dont much matter to me. I finally became the Division Chief which as a SSgt is uncommon so while some might think that makes it easier for me to get out early...........WRONG lmao Now I have been staying later. Oh well, it might help me make Gunny this year!!!!!

Congrats, James.

Tommy

I have no idea what it means, but you sound excited and that's good enough for me to say CONGRATS! :rock:

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Well I don't know if I would like that too much, but congrats!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
It will help me do two things....one wanted, one not.........
hair loss
get promoted (More Moneys lol)

lemonademaker

so do we have anything going on this week for a meet? i finally have some free time since i'll be in a school this week! anything?