• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who is actually from / or live in MO

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Windveil Blues lives there, he hasnt posted in awhile. And Blackstallion06 is from there but currently in San Diego....kind of..he is deployed.

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
I am in Hillsboro... About 35-40 miles Southwest of St. Louis. Anyone want to plan a get together soon? I'm up for it if you guys are.

STLGriff

sounds like everyone is fairly close..when i get back to the states around Oct i may have my car shipped back home and try to get something going..im not sure if any of you guys are familiar with STLMustangs but they normally have some type of cruises going

JarHead

My wife (Lady Gaga2) is from East St. Louis. We plan to move back there after I retire from the Marine Corps. Currently in San Diego.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
If I was there the MO chapter would be going strong that is for sure. Wait till you see the WA Chapter,
and Wa Chapter race car get off the ground. I will be back there some day... :)

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
Yeah... You keep saying that, but I don't see you here. I am working on a few things for the club with a friend of mine who is a local business owner here in Hillsboro. You have to keep in mind that there are very few Mustang owners out here that care at all about being in a club. The other two or three big clubs here are much too cliquey for my taste, anyway.
If I was there the MO chapter would be going strong that is for sure. Wait till you see the WA Chapter,
and Wa Chapter race car get off the ground. I will be back there some day... :)

RASKO10

Im in Junction City KS just got out the Marines memeber in San Diego just heard theres a Missouri one

Flower

St. Louis, Missouri born and raised but finishing my last 4 months in the Marine Corps out in Cali. Should be back home in July