• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Myspace

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
There are several of us that are already using Myspace. The Club itself has a Myspace (emilio I gave you a friend request) and now I am in the process of making a page devoted to the Central Valley Chapter. So if you are on Myspace or would like to be. Make sure and check out the new Central Valley Profile.

I

imported_wickedstangs

Hey guys if you havent noticed you can go to your profile and input your my space profile.. Just put the ending it will do the rest...

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Got some new pics up and several new people!! so if you havent been there in a while, go see whats new on the CV Myspace page!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Damn he said myspace.......I dont even remember my myspace password I havent been there that long.
yes there is since facebook is now collapsing hard...

Facebook will lose 80 per cent of users within three years before eventually dying out “like the bubonic plague”, according to US scientists.

Researchers at Princeton University say the giant social networking site has spread like an infectious disease but users are slowly becoming immune to its attractions.

They forecast that the site will be largely abandoned by 2017 after comparing the growth curve of epidemics like the plague to those of online social networks.

Facebook, which celebrates its 10th birthday on February 4, has outlasted rivals such as MySpace and Bebo but the experts claim it will lose 80 per cent of its users within the next three years.

Researchers John Cannarella and Joshua Spechler based their prediction on the number of times Facebook is typed into Google as a search term. They discovered that Facebook searches peaked in December 2012 and have begun to tail off.

yes there is since facebook is now collapsing hard...

Facebook will lose 80 per cent of users within three years before eventually dying out “like the bubonic plague”, according to US scientists.

Researchers at Princeton University say the giant social networking site has spread like an infectious disease but users are slowly becoming immune to its attractions.

They forecast that the site will be largely abandoned by 2017 after comparing the growth curve of epidemics like the plague to those of online social networks.

Facebook, which celebrates its 10th birthday on February 4, has outlasted rivals such as MySpace and Bebo but the experts claim it will lose 80 per cent of its users within the next three years.

Researchers John Cannarella and Joshua Spechler based their prediction on the number of times Facebook is typed into Google as a search term. They discovered that Facebook searches peaked in December 2012 and have begun to tail off.
Yeah and the world was gonna end in 2012, and all computers were supposed to stop working in 2000. "Well we started at the bottom, now we here".............lol.