• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Saturday Show Up and Show Off / Dyno Club Day AUG 14, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Brothers Performance would like to extend an invitation to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club to visit our Temecula CA facility's for a “Saturday Show Up and Show Off / Dyno Club Day”.

When: Saturday Aug 14th 2010 free dyno runs for the first 12 Wicked Stangs that pre register. (Depends on time constraints)

Special discounts and sale items will be available to all members who show up that day on most items along with a free club packet which includes a free hat or T-shirt.

We also have local restaurants that for a small fee would be happy to cater the entire event for your club.

So if free dyno runs, discounted parts and a fun day out sound like your idea of a good time
RSVP below and be the first 12 to get your car dynoed.

Thank you for your time, we look forward to supporting your club and providing you with great service and most of all look forward to having fun with your club!

Again don't forget to RSVP

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Let's show up in force. Even if you don't end up being the first 12, it would be a nice cruise out to Temecula.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
damn i am out at sea

CMON Phil get that stang out there...:)

Gonna be a little difficult for Phil to make it out when he's out to sea. I could just see Phil asking his CO. "Excuse me sir, but would you mind me flying off today, I have a cruise with my Mustang club to Temecula for a Dyno shoot out." LOL! But, on second thought, Phil, is your CO a Mustang guy, if he is might be worth a try. LMAO!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Aug i will be here from 21 to 26th. Oh will be here on the first as well for JBA but other than that out to sea.
Maybe gan talk Lady gah Gahs husband into taking my car.

northerncountry

I would love to put Project wickedVert on the rollers and see what it makes N/A But I wont be here DAMN if my friend gets back from his underway He might bring it up for the cruise and put it on the dyno for me would that be ok?

Ford1288

Donator
Hhmmm we should invite SD stangs or even the Chevy guys. Or is that not the point of this event?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hhmmm we should invite SD stangs or even the Chevy guys. Or is that not the point of this event?

This was an invitation extended to Wickedstangs from Brothers Performance. I don't think it would be appropriate to be extending invitations to others when its not an event that is hosted by us.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
This was an invitation extended to Wickedstangs from Brothers Performance. I don't think it would be appropriate to be extending invitations to others when its not an event that is hosted by us.
We love to roll with those guys, always a great time getting together with the other clubs, however, I have to agree with Danny. This was a specifically Wickedstangs invitation, we dont have the right to extend said invitation beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.