• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs T-Shirts

I would like a shirt

• yes

Votes: 29 96.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nah November I find out, but I am sure I am on the list. If I am not on the list I will be out in Feb 2013 for HYT.

Shit think positive man. You got this exam that just past and 2 more to go before making those claims. Of you are saved by the ERB.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Back home. I was just asked if I would wanna work there or a state prison but not sure if they could really get me in. I am not to worried about it, what ever happens happens. I will work any where IDC if I even have to flip burgers. To me a job is a job as long as I make enough to pay the bills and put food on the table. We don't have to live the high life to be happy.

Ok it looks like we hijacked this thread!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Just to show you how badass are new Wicked Stangs shirts look..
Get yours now..
Official Wicked Stangs Shirts Now

dsc_0478-jpg.1971

dsc_0522-jpg.1972

dsc_0524-jpg.1973

The shirts will be $15 a shirt and $17 for Paypal use make sure to include shipping small box is USPS $5.20.

Sending Check or Money Order 15.00 + Shipping
Paypal $17 + Shipping

Mail Check or Money Order Payment to:
Wicked Stangs Mustang Club
2332 Porch Swing Street
Chula Vista, CA 91915

SEND PAYPAL PAYMENT TO EMAIL (Remember to 17.00 and Shipping)
wickedstangs@wickedstangs.com

GhostRider

Hey what's up Emilio! I have another request for a WS Shirt. If you get a chance, can you run the "Female" shirt sizes by me again. So I know whats available. I need to get one for the wifey. I'll go ahead and get the Pay Pal all set up. Thanks!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey what's up Emilio! I have another request for a WS Shirt. If you get a chance, can you run the "Female" shirt sizes by me again. So I know whats available. I need to get one for the wifey. I'll go ahead and get the Pay Pal all set up. Thanks!
working on getting female shirt ran out... I will keep you posted going tomorrow... What size female shirt you need?

GhostRider

working on getting female shirt ran out... I will keep you posted going tomorrow... What size female shirt you need?

Ok, no problem. I'll say XL, just case. I know mine (L) shrunk after I dried it... lol So XL should be like a Large in case she dries it. lol Thanks!