• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs T-Shirts

I would like a shirt

• yes

Votes: 29 96.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
If you are in San Diego, we have plenty of events and meetings to get your shirt...no worries. If you are out of town, get with your chapter members and make a large purchase. We can package all the shirts into one box and save on shipping cost. Presidents...get with your members, collect the funds and work on a group purchase to save everyone some cash.:)

I know I said 2 shirts, but I want one instead. 1 medium grey. When do you need the money? I can drop it off to you or see you at the next car show.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I know I said 2 shirts, but I want one instead. 1 medium grey. When do you need the money? I can drop it off to you or see you at the next car show.

I will have the shirts in 5 days.. You can just pay us when we see you next... I will have them on me..

98Stang

Alright so how do i pay for the shirt? i know you said to send payment through paypal. what do i do, just put the info in as a comment?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright so how do i pay for the shirt? i know you said to send payment through paypal. what do i do, just put the info in as a comment?

The shirts will be $15 a shirt and $17 for Paypal use make sure to include shipping small box is USPS $5.20.

Sending Check or Money Order 15.00 + Shipping
Paypal $17 + Shipping

Mail Check or Money Order Payment to:
Wicked Stangs Mustang Club
2332 Porch Swing Street
Chula Vista, CA 91915

SEND PAYPAL PAYMENT TO EMAIL (Remember to 17.00 and Shipping)
wickedstangs@wickedstangs.com

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Those shirts are cool. These are the ones we been sporting here in Wa, (these are the back side, the front just say WICKEDSTANGS)

Attachments

• WS SHIRT 1.jpg
    WS SHIRT 1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 117
  • WS SHIRT 2.jpg
    WS SHIRT 2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 126
  • WS SHIRT 3.jpg
    WS SHIRT 3.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 120

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Those shirts are cool. These are the ones we been sporting here in Wa, (these are the back side, the front just say WICKEDSTANGS)
Nice, I have the vector images if you need them.. Our new shirts are screen printed now.. the vector image will make a whole hell of a difference on the iron ons.....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice, I have the vector images if you need them.. Our new shirts are screen printed now.. the vector image will make a whole hell of a difference on the iron ons.....
Sure if you wanna send them that would be cool. I am working on doing multiple colors now.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, the shirts are in and man they look good.. The females and kids shirts look good... Check them out...

GET YOURS NOW
DSC_0432.JPGDSC_0442.JPGDSC_0444.JPGDSC_0450.JPG

SHIRTS ARE READY FOR SHIPPING GET YOUR WHILE THERE HOTDSC_0452.JPG