• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Wedneday @ EL Cajon / Summit Transmissions

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, Sorry for the mix up. We were slated to go to Summit Transmission. There will be 2 very special guest speakers.. You will not want to miss this. There will be food and drinks...

summit.jpg

When: October 27th @ 5:00

We will meet at El Cajon Cruise @ 5:00PM and then go to Summit Transmission @ 7:00PM

Where: El Cajon and then Summit Transmissions Right After
7633 El Cajon Blvd. Suite 100
La Mesa, CA 91942

RSVP

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Okay call my command and tell them I cant go underway because I have a car club event to go to.

M

Mustangcwo

I dont say much about the events that are posted for Wednesday, but this is one of those exceptions. I know that it's short triggered, but this event is one you do not want to miss. FOOD, DRINKS and some excellent advice. One of the speakers is Jerry from Summitt Transmissions (owner and mustang fan). He will be discussing how you should approach and negotiate with car repair companies. This is the insider information we all want to posses and have in our bag of tricks. Keep yourself from being overcharged and sold down the river from not asking the right questions, make certain you know what your getting and get all the information a consumer should have up front. We, as a club, rarely have such opportunities and everyone is invited.

Mrs. ears

We will be at the cruise but may be late but I don't think we will be going to Summit....my son won't like that too much and he likes to squirm when made to sit down!!! :(

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I won't make the cruise, but I will be there, I did get my transmission built there, so I figure I should be there.

luckychance

hi kinda new here...havent been able to go to functions due to work on wed and sat but would love to go tonight as im free. where are u all meeting at el cajon

Mrs. ears

If it is the same place we generally meet it is infront of a store called the insurance store in el cajon.

2K7GTCS

This was awesome.

So, it was last minute, and yes, there was a little drama; and to think we almost didn't even go! A pretty good turnout for a last minute ENDORSED EVENT (in two parts), this is my favorite Wicked Wednesday so far!

I still don't really understand what happened with the El Cajon car show in the past, but it doesn't matter! We were the featured club, with an area already marked and set aside just for us. Too Cool! I just wish more folks had come out to show support for the club at this major public event.

Then we all go over to Summit Transmission in La Mesa. Wow. This was an excellent opportunity to meet a local business leader, who took the time to share some great information, and FEED US. Wow.

This was awesome.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I still don't really understand what happened with the El Cajon car show in the past, but it doesn't matter!

Nothing really happened, just got blown out of portion:) Next time come and talk to me..:) For the Real deal..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think everybody got tired of it same thing every Wednesday. Well I got tired of it anyway.