• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wickedstang hats

SingleTireFire05

I have found a place that will make us some flex fit hats hats up for $ 8.00 each I'm going to have some made up if interested let me know 'colors'

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Sounds good. Definitely post pics. maybe they will make you one hat so we could look at the design on the hat and then if we like it order a bunch.

SingleTireFire05

Going to ordrer some this week I will post pics when I get them,going to order black with yellow lettering and red with yellow lettering any suggestions

SingleTireFire05

Pics of the hats
DSC01101.jpg
DSC01102.jpg

SingleTireFire05

The top hat has black out line around the horse and has a velcro band the other one is a new era hat ,stretch band and grey around the horse what do you think?

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Put me down for a black one (med/large) with yellow letters. Can he also make a small or extra small (same color scheme) that would fit Landon? If so i will buy one of those as well.

SingleTireFire05

Here it is this is the design we are going with ,the colors of the hats are blue,black,red,and tan .The sizes are small/med med/large large/ext large . The bottom can be changed.They are 15.00 each plus shipping
DSC01103.jpg

Renegade

How do i get one? I like the one on the left.

i will be starting a new thread for placing orders in a couple days with the sizes and colors, just trying to work out a couple final details. The final design is the red hat.

step on mii

i dont want to ruin your plans on these hats but we have a place downn here in SD that have done two hats so far they are a little more pricey about 20$ but depends if you want flex or adjustable i'm just thrown it out there lol but this is what one of them looked like

znam8z.jpg

if you get a fitted one then you can get this on the back

34sj9cg.jpg

the differnce between these hats and the others is that the WS is in the puffy writing we can get wickedstangs spelled out too if wanted... like i said i'm just thrown this out since two guys have already gotten these and and saw this thread.. just another idea :)