• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wickedstang hats

SingleTireFire05

Not bad but we are going with sonething different ours are 15.00 each some of us are putting our screen names on the backside for 3.00 more.These are New era hats, they also come in kid sizes.

Renegade

these will be available for the other chapters also, we are just trying to figure out the best way to ship them

Red

these will be available for the other chapters also, we are just trying to figure out the best way to ship them

Let me know when you figure how to get them shipped to San Diego. I'd like a black one LG/XLG with RED on the back.

Renegade

Gotcha Shawn, im just waiting for the first batch to get done so i can se how many i can fit in the box safely and what the weight is so we can get a final price

Soliz53

Donator
well i would love to get one of these hats but i have to wait till i get back into town being that im still out here in bahrain. but just so you know i would like a ex lg blk one thanks.

SingleTireFire05

Emilio get with the guys and let me know who wants hats color ,sizes, and if they want their names on the back also the color of the lettering