• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS New Logo

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, what do you think of this new WS logo I've been working on :questionmark:

View attachment 971

I am going to cut some out on Decals and see how they look.. If you want one just say I.

Attachments

• wslogo copy.jpg
    wslogo copy.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 127

Ford1288

Donator
For the windshield??

I really like it. Might have to finally put one on one of mine...

Renegade

nice, but i think with how thin parts of it will be in a quarter window size that it wont stay on very well

Shells04Mach

he does have a wmd sticker on the back window but on the quarters under the window luvers (did not spell that right i know) he has the old school ones!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
HAHA LOL Yeah I am rocking a WMD one on the back........but that is because everyone ran with the tramp stamp idea and mine wasnt different anymore.

Emilio, it does look like the old ones we had when I first joined...... I have one on the back window of my classic and on my Air Compressor too..... looks very similar. Like the one you had on the 1/4 windows of the yellow cobra......

Gib

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
HAHA LOL Yeah I am rocking a WMD one on the back........but that is because everyone ran with the tramp stamp idea and mine wasnt different anymore.

Emilio, it does look like the old ones we had when I first joined...... I have one on the back window of my classic and on my Air Compressor too..... looks very similar. Like the one you had on the 1/4 windows of the yellow cobra......

Gib

:nonono: the sticker is very differet than the one above...