• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WSCV 2nd annual Go-Kart Grand Prix

Renegade

Ok guys so Dustin brought this up at NDC last week, and he was right its time for all of us to battle it out on the slick track again, last year was freezing but a blast. So lets start planning! If we want to do this at the Visalia Adventure Park it is $50/person and that includes unlimited bumper boats, lazer tag, mini golf, speed track, buffet, and 80 tokens (still have most of mine from last year). These are good all day so i say we go early and make it last. And if we want them to combine the tracks then we need to call in advance and we have to do it on a week day.

We also have another option, the indoor go-kart track in bakersfield, its a little more expensive and waaaaay farther, but they are also faster, here is the link and prices depend on what race we do. http://www.bakersfieldkarting.com/

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Im down. Lets do this!!! I say we do some prizes or trophys this time. Maybe a trophy for the Champ and runner up and maybe a lil something for whoever comes in dead last....what do ya think?

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Its time to defend my championship!

how about May ? Any weekend in May looks OK except monthers day and the 2nd for the SCCA event.

But this needs to be in MAY because when june rolls around I got alot of stuff going on before I take off.

Renegade

Its time to defend my championship!

how about May ? Any weekend in May looks OK except monthers day and the 2nd for the SCCA event.

But this needs to be in MAY because when june rolls around I got alot of stuff going on before I take off.

your mine this time! a hundredth of a second last time, but you'll be chasing me this year! and screw you Jay im staying dry this year lol

Renegade

wrong, Dustin and i were only in the same race 1 time and we were out front the entire time, plus we are talking lap times, and those show that him and i dominated

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Someone has to call about the full track thing. Id rather do the full track, but I am fine with the half track if we can all go.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I was talking to Shane about this yesterday and I am thinking we are going to need to slide this to next month or something. We just had Knotts and now SCCA on the base. We got some going to the Fairgrounds next weekend for more auto-X fun. We have some people going to the Drag Races in SAC.... And there is a car show in Victorville I think it would be really good if a bunch of us went down to. All of that doesnt leave to much time for our Go Kart Grand Prix. Let me know your thoughts on postponing this til a later date.