• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yosemite Cruise

Renegade

cool, i say we do like last time and just pick up subway for lunch, there is a new subway in Riverpark which is right there at the edge of Fresno

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
So this event is a "GO" for the 29th of MAY. Mark your calendars and make sure your rides are up to a 300 mile joyride : )

Renegade

meet at Shell at 41 and Grangeville at 7:15am, depart at 7:30. No need to gas up before hand , i say we gas up at the Arco on Blackstone and Dakota so we have fresh tanks (plenty of pumps and usually a pretty low price), then we can take Blackstone up to Riverpark get our lunches, go over any final details and jump on the 41 and head on out. we can stop and get gas as needed, i plan on buying a couple of radios so it will be easier to keep in touch since cellphone service isnt always that great up there (and they will help out on our other cruises), i know a few of us talked about getting them so heres an excuse to.

sorry that was all kind of a run on, anyone have anything else to add? any suggestions? btw i have to get my girlfriend before we stop for gas, she lives just off of black stone so ill just meet you guys at the gas station once we reach Shields

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
After thinking about this cruise and talking to several members, we think that traffic during the holiday weekend will most likely put a damper on our cruise. So we are going to re-schedule this cruise maybe sometime in June on a non holiday weekend. The plan now is to go to Famoso in Bakersfield on Fri. Gates open at 7pm. And then we are going to hit Hooters in fresno on Sat. I will post the Hooters meeting time soon. We should be meeting at 5pm at Kreagen parking lot in Hanford on Fri and leaving for the track no later than 530pm. See you all there.

Renegade

Joe call and make a reservation at Hooters, my Samantha and i will be there, but im out on friday, i dont get off until 10pm

zimmerc

Who cares about the traffic? It's a cruise not a time trial! We have no set or end time is it really that bad?

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I dont know exactly how bad traffic will be but I dont want to sit in a big line of RV's if ya know what I mean. I just think we will get alot more outta this one if we do it later on.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Joe call and make a reservation at Hooters, my Samantha and i will be there, but im out on friday, i dont get off until 10pm

I have no Idea how many are coming. No one really answered my text. I guess i could just say 10 or 12...