• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 04 Cobra for sale

SN95cobra04

FOR SALE ADD

Beautiful 2004 Cobra Mustang for sale. It is Oxford White with the Charcoal interior making it only 1 of 119 made with this color/interior combination. It has 81,000 miles on it. Modifications made to it are a ported Eaton(factory) supercharger, Borla exhaust, JLT CAI, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump, 2.76 pulley, 100mm idler pulley, and a UPR firewall clutch adjuster, 18x9 and 18x10 black FR500 wheels with polished lip, slotted and dimpled rotors, and a DVD touchscreen radio. All fluids used are Royal purple(oil, transmission, rear differential) and were changed at 80000 miles. Brake rotors and pads were put on at 79000 miles. Car sounds amazing and I get compliments all the time. The only thing it needs is a tune. The alternator went out at 77000 miles and when I replaced it I lost the tune I had on it. I don't have a tuner to have it tuned again either. The interior is a 10 of 10 and has nothing wrong with it. Never been smoked in, and no rips or tears at all. The exterior has a few rock chips but that is expected. I just bought the car early this year but due to family needs I have to sell it. I love this car and really hate to have to sell it. My loss is your gain.

SN95cobra04

45CA6F50-16E6-4918-9ADD-B2EC7A18301D-199-000000171935A54D.jpg
[/IMG]

031F3F5F-4ACE-44A4-BFEF-EBC7B712056F-199-00000017143F9BDC-1.jpg
[/IMG]

E64F0DFF-135A-4927-A7E1-4BA78F5AA78C-199-000000170FB47727.jpg
[/IMG]

BB897721-B4E5-48BC-90F1-C72E7E2B1BD2-199-000000170ACDC773-1.jpg
[/IMG]

28D4188C-FE7C-49E4-97A6-276590C7DE9C-199-00000016F9D3B7D3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Ford1288

Donator
For an 80,000 mile Cobra? Hope you aren't in a hurry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford1288

Donator
That's funny, just looked it up at suggested retail is 18,500. By all means, that is a nice looking terminator, But I'm not gonna let you get one over on one of my friends.

I saw that its on Craigslist and I'm sure you will find a buyer there.

03TerminatorMF

Nice vehicle dude. I'm selling my 03 10th anniversary and the same dude was hatin on my price as well. Good luck with the sale.

Ford1288

Donator
I'm just keep my friends informed man. This may be a nationwide site, however we are a close knit group. I'm not gonna let me stranger come in here and rip people off. Sorry bud.

SN95cobra04

I was wrong about the price. It's 19,388 with what it has. I'm not trying to rip anybody off either but thanks for your concern. I'm just letting people know I'm selling a beautiful car if they would like to buy it. Of course I'm open to offers as well.

SN95cobra04

Whatever. Like you've never cussed before...and it's called freedom of speech. Write your congressman if you don't like it. All I'm saying is that if one person doesn't know another persons character they shouldn't accuse them of trying to pull one over or rip somebody off when they aren't.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Why is everyone so concerened about what he is selling HIS OWN car for. Thats HIS car for HIS price that doesnt require someone to be a jerk about it just because you think it is to high. Dont like the price then dont buy it simple as that no reason to stir up crap just to stir up crap. Should learn to pick and choose your battles as this should have never turned to a pissing match over someones opinion. Good luck with your sale sir NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE!

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
I'm not going to say anything not because I have nothing to say, but just because it'd be worthless to try and get my point across you since you're so defensive. :bye: Good luck on your sale!

SN95cobra04

ProteusGodz said:
Why is everyone so concerened about what he is selling HIS OWN car for. Thats HIS car for HIS price that doesnt require someone to be a jerk about it just because you think it is to high. Dont like the price then dont buy it simple as that no reason to stir up crap just to stir up crap. Should learn to pick and choose your battles as this should have never turned to a pissing match over someones opinion. Good luck with your sale sir NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE!

Well said and thanks.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
No disrespect was ever intended :eek: in my questioning your $21K asking price. Truthfully, I was shocked to hear the 03-04 Cobra has held it's value so well, even with high milage. Best of luck in your upcoming sale!!!

There are ladies that read these posts & I find the profanity very insulting.

Either I'm confused or the post has already been sanitized because I see no cussing, but let's keep it civil shall we. I love the car, but keeping in mind the true worth plus the time and money needed by the new owner in dyno tuning based on th einstalled parts with the lost tune be prepared to take a slight loss on that fact.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Either I'm confused or the post has already been sanitized because I see no cussing, but let's keep it civil shall we. I love the car, but keeping in mind the true worth plus the time and money needed by the new owner in dyno tuning based on th einstalled parts with the lost tune be prepared to take a slight loss on that fact.
I cleaned it up, it's my job. :)