• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 04 Cobra for sale

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Why is everyone so concerened about what he is selling HIS OWN car for. Thats HIS car for HIS price that doesnt require someone to be a jerk about it just because you think it is to high. Dont like the price then dont buy it simple as that no reason to stir up crap just to stir up crap. Should learn to pick and choose your battles as this should have never turned to a pissing match over someones opinion. Good luck with your sale sir NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE!
You can ask $1,000,000 for you car, and members here can inform people of thier opinion of a fair price, it's what we do...discuss and debate things. However, personal attacks and foul language are not acceptable on this forum....PERIOD!!!

SN95cobra04

I will say this because most of the people are here are cool and respectful. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my abusive and slander language. It was anything but my intent for this to happen. I just wanted to tell people I was selling a car that's it. Not to be flamed and accused of things that are in no way my nature to rip people off. Who wouldn't get a little upset about that? So again I'm sorry. Have a mantastic day.

I will say this because most of the people are here are cool and respectful. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my abusive and slander language. It was anything but my intent for this to happen. I just wanted to tell people I was selling a car that's it. Not to be flamed and accused of things that are in no way my nature to rip people off. Who wouldn't get a little upset about that? So again I'm sorry. Have a mantastic day.

Classy I applaud your handling of this situation I am not stepping into in it's latter stages. Hopefully you hang around and we all can shoot the .... of and on long after you get your Cobra sold and (move into an upgrade?)...... best of luck. I really wish I was in a position to make a reasonable offer on your car as I love the way it appears in your photos of it. Of course there is no substitute for seeing in person. I am becoming a stang junky pretty soon they're gonna be differing years all over my property....upon retirement. Again good luck.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
You can ask $1,000,000 for you car, and members here can inform people of thier opinion of a fair price, it's what we do...discuss and debate things. However, personal attacks and foul language are not acceptable on this forum....PERIOD!!!
Thats true we do inform and give our opinion but being a jerk and saying someone is trying to scam is another thing and never a reason for it even if we dont agree. Just like i gave my opinion about the situation about the price.

Ford1288

Donator
My choice of words were poor and should not have implied you were trying to rip us off. For that I'm sorry.

However, at that price, it would be a rip off. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe look...Mi WS familia is trying to get along and make the best of a akward situation the best they know how....thanks guys keeping it civil and enjoyable to be here. Don't mind a little debate every now and then though.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I noticed the drop in price a couple of weeks ago. The car is actually priced to sell at this point and I would drop $16,500 if it fell to that price.

Ford1288

Donator
I bet he'd take that at this point. Been trying to sell it for awhile now. Shouldn't have a problem during tax season.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I just looked at two stangs a couple of weeks ago. One was a 03 cobra with a JLT CAI, aftermarket wheels and tires, and exhaust. It has 90,000 miles. black vert car lot wanted 21000. I thought it was a little high but... They also had a 04 Saleen that was black on black hard top very nice as well but a two vlv. It rach excellent 70000 miles. Both cars has super chargers ect. When I talked to car lot they kept going on and on about this car is SVT I personaly think cobras are nice but a little over rated. The car at the time on lot to buy was def the saleen though it lacked the 4 vlv.

I agree though with what Todd said. We are here to discuss things thats why we have the forum. I also agree with the other member who said its your car sell it for what you want. I have been holding onto a 85 T top for a while now lol