• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 05-09 x pipe $75

I got a brand new x pipe for 05-09 mustang that my dad bought from FRPP for his gt but he no longer has car and it was in his garage in the box. So he gave it to me and I'm trying to get one for my car. The old h pipe has to be cut and this one replaces it. Comes with new clamps and instructions.

Attachments

• IMG_00000027.jpg
    IMG_00000027.jpg
    675.2 KB · Views: 157
In all honesty I don't know how to go about exchange of money in that case. I don't wanna send before payment and I'm sure u don't wanna pay before shipping. Shipping would probably cost bout 15$-20$ due to weight.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
In all honesty I don't know how to go about exchange of money in that case. I don't wanna send before payment and I'm sure u don't wanna pay before shipping. Shipping would probably cost bout 15$-20$ due to weight.
paypal is the most secure if i pay and item doesnt ship i get my money back so that would be easiest .. if you figure shipping and get me a total ill buy it for sure.. i know you probably rather sell it where your at but ill take it if you dont mind shipping it

Yes, I still have it but I'd like to sell it to some one who can pick it up. Shipping isn't cheap and I don't wanna go through the hassle of getting pay pal. If you can pick it up in San Diego, it's yours.

It should be due to the fact that ur not take out cats or mufflers. But I honestly don't know.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk