• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 07' GT500 Parts

Flawless Rides

Selling parts off of a 2007 GT500 5.8L

GT Seats, black, mint cond. (drive wore gloves in vehicle) all 4 $1,000 o.b.o.
photo.JPG
GT Clutch McLeod RST "Street Twin" Series ONLY 400 miles!!!!! $500
photo(1).JPG
Shelby CS69 Rims powdercoated black with Pirelli P-Zero tires (75% Tread)
Front wheel 20x9 w/225/35R20 +30
Rear wheel 20x10 w/305/35 2R20 +45 $1,000 o.b.o.
$(KGrHqRHJEEE-nRq)I6TBPv+yq,ckw~~60_58.JPG

Contact Eric: Eric or Angel: Sales
THANKS!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Eric, I fixed your above links.. please be aware of post with commercial business links will be edited unless they are paying sponsors/vendors of this site. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Check out our Terms and Rules for more info.

Flawless Rides

Why was the clutch removed?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
The clutch was removed because it was installed incorrectly by Ford. Mcleod sent us a new one to install, we removed the old one saw it was just the installation and decided someone else could use it...has about 400 miles on it!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
The clutch was removed because it was installed incorrectly by Ford. Mcleod sent us a new one to install, we removed the old one saw it was just the installation and decided someone else could use it...has about 400 miles on it!

Is that clutch for a GT or GT500? Your post says GT.
If its for a GT500 can you or I take the clutch to Southland clutch in National City to get tested? If its good I would be interested. They are a sponsor of ours and will test it for free for me..

Flawless Rides

Is that clutch for a GT or GT500? Your post says GT.
If its for a GT500 can you or I take the clutch to Southland clutch in National City to get tested? If its good I would be interested. They are a sponsor of ours and will test it for free for me..
I Yes it is for a 07 GT500, I would be willing to meeting you there and testing the clutch