• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SOLD 1991 Ford Mustang LX

Ford1288

Donator
As many of you know I own 5 vehicles and I have debated whether to sell one or not. I have held on for awhile but think it is time to finally let one go. For sale is an automatic Red 91 hatch with 156k miles. I have owned it for over 7 years now and know the car in and out. It has many aftermarket parts and maintenance done to it and I will be completely honest about everything. I am not going to list everything unless there is interest, so let me know. I would love to keep it inside the club or to a friend, so this is the only place it is listed right now. 2000 Firm. It does not look this good anymore after deployments of sitting in the sun but you get the idea.Painted Ponies and Tint 021.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
Yeah guys, something is wrong with it. Only way I can describe it is a hesitation or even the car jerking under acceleration. I replaced cap, rotor, wires, and plugs to no avail. I simply don't have the money to keep trying different things and it not fix it. Anyone is welcome to come by and check it out and/or drive it. I really do hope it stays in the club. No one from Craigslist has come to see it yet, just a bunch of flakers saying they will and never show up. Once this is fixed this car is a nice ride and was very dependable.

Ford1288

Donator
Renegade, I don't want to deal with shipping. I would be willing to meet you somewhere in between. It would have to be a for sure thing though, not going to waste time and money on the drive and you not buy the car. I'm sure you understand.

Ford1288

Donator
Ford racing headers, catback, 3.73, pa 220 alternator, edelbrock water pump, shift kit, torque converter. If you are asking so you strip it I am not interested. Would like this car to be nice again one day.

Foxfire5.0

Ford racing headers, catback, 3.73, pa 220 alternator, edelbrock water pump, shift kit, torque converter. If you are asking so you strip it I am not interested. Would like this car to be nice again one day.

Wow- ok. I think ther is a misunderstanding about what we do. You are correct that we do strip cars. We strip them of ther aftermarket parts and put the back to stock. We have NEVER striped a perfectly good car completely for its parts. We do strip wrecked cars that we could not or should not put back on the road due to major damage in accident. So please do not think we strip good cars. That's what we do. We have bought many cars and they are on the road today. My intention for this car was to put it back to stock and put a 5 speed in it but I get that you do not want to sell to us. Thank You